These procedures are being reviewed continuously so please keep an eye on them and any new notices at the club rooms as we move between levels and identify new hazards.
- No more than 10 in the club at any one time.
- There will be cleaning spray before you enter the club and inside for you to use.
- Please book online and enter all names. There will be a register at the club to complete in addition.
- We are having signage made with information regarding precautions for managing COVID-19. This will include cleaning schedules and easy availability of hand sanitizer
- Off-Court Social distancing of 1 metre
- There will be cleaning spray and sanitiser at each court to spray the glass wall and door after the game.
- No sharing of equipment
- Avoid using the showers if possible
- Please don't enter the club if you are not feeling well
- Only 1 referee for a game. After refereeing this should be sprayed and sanitised.
- If there is any hint of a Covid-19 carrier has been in the club we will close the club until appropriate sanitizing measures can be conducted.